Phew! We’re back from an epic whirlwind trip:
- Wednesday night: Fly to San Jose, CA. Visit family in Berkeley and San Francisco.
- Friday morning: Train to Sacramento, then drive to Nevada City for a couple We Are Wizards screenings at the Nevada City Film Festival.
- Saturday night: Catch a –delayed, boo– red-eye to New York.
- Sunday morning: Get in just in time to sneak in a visit to Josh and Trisha’s fabulous new apartment and then off to Mandy and Henry’s bowling-wedding-party-extravaganza at Brooklyn Bowl. (See picture above.)
- Sunday evening: catch Metro North to Connecticut for mexican food with G’s brother.
- Monday morning: train to Providence, RI and then a taxi to…home!
If only we had taken a ferry as well… Or a hot air balloon. Clearly, we were trying to see how many different modes of transportation we could utilize in five days.
Thanks for a wonderful time everybody!