Man, can I just say I’m looking at this list and feel exhausted? Ergh. Frustrating, as a lot of it was supposed to be done in April. What is it with these warmer months? Everything seems to move slower…Geez.
- Polish up the dummy and get it ready to send around. I’m almost done with one of the finished illustrations. But fairly certain finishing the whole dummy isn’t going to happen.
- Sign up for ChildrensIllustrators.com
- Sign up and organize updates for free portfolio/illustration news sites.
- Continue working on posting regularly here. I’ve gotten better! Come say hello–I’m around more and more…
- Work on making portfolios to send around to select clients. yup
- Organize promotions effort. Probably could use some tweaking.
- Work on ice cream piece for portfolio. Realistically, I don’t see this happening.
- Send out a newsletter. (You can sign up here if you’d like!) Now I’m shooting for the beginning of June, FYI.
And a couple new ones to add:
9. Brainstorm for the PikaPackage project. I’ve spent some time on this and coming up with ideas has been super fun.
10. Participate in my high school’s alumni art show. Aw..Its tonight!
But in fun news, I’m posting my goal wrap-up early because G and I are off on a proper, just-us, vacation! See you in June…