Just in case you missed it, the other day Jessika from Oh My! Handmade Goodness posted an interview with me.
Her questions were:
- How did you get your start in art and illustration?
- What inspired you to start offering a portrait service?
- You have illustrated for a number of magazines, businesses & publications, what has your favorite project been so far?
- Are you a full time artist or do you juggle another job too?
- This month we are talking about business & internet ethics on OMHG, as an artist/illustrator have you had any personal experience with issues like plagiarism and copyright? How do you protect your work (if at all)?
Click right here, to check out my answers!